Monday, July 13, 2009

Swift summer...

It's pretty amazing how fast this summer has gone. It's already nearly halfway through July, and baseball's All-Star Game is tomorrow, marking the halfway point of the summer. The only sign that the summer is that far advanced for me (aside from the obvious calendar reading and that my sandal-tan is firmly entrenched on my feet) is my severe lack of concentration. I have found myself having to try very, very hard the past few days to pull off any sort of multitasking. I like to blame it on the heat, but I don't know. I hope my brain hasn't already started to melt, I just finished school! I think it's high time that I start rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince so I will have it fresh in my mind for the new movie. I won't get to see it before next weekend anyway. 

Haiku News

Kiwi fundraises
for Olympic training by
opening brothel.

Seacrest inks a deal:
$45 million to host?
How much to shut up?

Southwest Airlines jet
makes emergency landing
with football-sized hole!

No comments: