Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tipsy Tuesday

So, today was good. I was pleasantly surprised that the weather held up to be very pleasant today. Unfortunately, the boy woke up shortly after his father left this morning to go golfing, but other than that he had a nice day--generally sweet and smiley, and said "bye-bye" for the first time today. I just wish he hadn't been quite so clingy today--he generally wouldn't go with anyone except me today and most of the time he insisted that he hold him. Very tiring!! He is not too little anymore. I'm just glad he doesn't have more of those days lately.

Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense. In a spirit of cousin bonding, I went down to the beach tonight after putting the boy to bed, and ended up being eaten alive by mosquitoes. I wish I wasn't so allergic to them. Sigh. There was some beer involved, so if I have some weird sounding phrases, you know why. 

Haiku News

President Clinton
goes to North Korea and
frees two journalists.

Wrong-way driver found
to be drunk as well as high
on marijuana.

Naomi Sims dead;
the first black supermodel,
she broke color lines. 

No comments: