Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stupid rain.

I needed to get the boy's hair cut again, since it grows ridiculously fast, but it's a bit of a hike over there. Not a big deal, except that the stupid weather prediction was wrong. Again. According to weather.com, there was a 10% chance of rain in the two hours I was planning to be gone. It was raining as soon as I got outside, and it only got harder as I trudged home. Sigh. At least the boy was an angel at the barber's, and didn't complain about his feet getting wet.

Haiku News

Jerkwad of the day:
Day after Jon gets the boot,
tries to shut it down.

just as bad as drunk driving.
Please hang up and drive.

Hey, Kanye, I'mma
let you finish, but MJ's
tour's the best EVER!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It can't possibly have been as bad as the first time we took him. Brrrrrrr!