Friday, October 16, 2009

Sigh.

Today it became official that I have to face my loss without the comfort of another baby on the way for at least another month. I didn't know how hard that would be for me to accept until it actually happened. I know it will happen when it is meant to happen, but I just feel like getting pregnant again will help me deal with my loss. Sigh.

Two commenters have braved the Poem Analysis thread from yesterday; you can check out their thoughts here

Haiku News

Justice of the peace
denies marriage license to
interracial pair.

TLC sues Jon
for breach of his contract; he
claims contract is null.

Amanda Knox hopes
her Italian murder trial
ends in acquittal.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Big hugs!

Alicia said...

I'm so sorry I missed this post. ((HUGS)) I remember that very feeling. Let me know if you want to chat, I'm always here.