Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Come on now...

Dear readers,

I tried to assure you that I am neither grading nor ranking submissions for the Poetry Challenge; it is just for fun...perhaps that is not your idea of fun? I'm going to look silly if I am issuing weekly challenges in which no one participates...

I am going to keep this short because my lovely mother is in town for a brief visit. I'd appreciate positive thoughts for my son, who is definitely not feeling himself for the last 24 hours...not sure if it's teething or something else right now. 

Haiku News

Prejean gets the boot.
What the heck took Trump so long?
I know! Her big...brain.

88-year-old
shoots up Holocaust Museum,
only proves he's wrong.

"Web 2.0" is
Wish it was cooler.

Heidi, somehow sick?
My concern is drowned out by
tiny violins.

1 comment:

paige said...

ok, so bad me for being late for the poetry challenge, but bad all the rest of your readers for not entering!! They'll wish they warmed up with a Haiku when you challenge us with a sonnet! HA!