Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where did the time go? Again?

As my visit with my mom is drawing to a close, I realize this time has gone super fast, even though I have been missing my husband. I got to do most of the things I really wanted to do while I was here, and I saw many people I hadn't seen in years, so that was very nice. I also really enjoyed having my little guy spend some quality time with his Mimi. He is just so cute with her. The best game is when she sits him on her lap and sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider." He gets this slow little grin on his face, and there are multiple points during the song where she will tickle him somehow and make him laugh out loud. I really have to get a picture of it tomorrow before I leave. I do regret not taking more pictures while I was here, except for Disney. Sigh.

I know I'll see Mom again in November for Thanksgiving, but it seems like a long way away at this point. Sigh...thank goodness for cellular phones! And I will need to look into finally setting up a Skype account. That will help!

Haiku News
One more reason not
to shop at Walmart: some guy
slapped a stranger's kid!

Is nothing sacred?
Not to these cemetery
owners, says lawsuit.

Maker of Segway
working on an invention
for drinking water.

No comments: