Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quiet = fast, apparently.

I was out too late (and probably drank a bit too much wine) to be coherent enough to blog last night. The hubby and I had a lovely evening out at a dinner theater production of "The Taming of the Shrew." I enjoy attending Shakespeare if only because I'm always happy to find that I can still understand it. What is more, the dinner was delicious: meatballs the size of my fist, already-buttered bread, and some lovely chocolate chip cannoli. Probably the best thing, though, is having some alone time with my husband. He's been working so hard lately that it's really nice to have some time when I'm not trying to watch the boy and he's not trying to get work done while talking to me. 

Haiku News

Scientists trying
to build brain-reading device;
creepy, anyone?

Roman Polanski
arrested on rape charges
thirty-one years old.

Zelaya holed up
in Brazilian embassy;
de facto prez pissed.

No comments: