Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day.

Well, the storm our weathermen had been predicting hit as expected. I ended up counting my shoveling the front walk and sweeping snow off our porch and stairs as my exercise for the day. I love snow but I wish it knew how to keep itself off of the sidewalk and stairs all by itself. Sigh.

The boy was charming as always. He finally started singing again today--he'd taken a few weeks' hiatus--returning to his old favorite, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." He doesn't really know most of the words, so he makes them up as he goes along, but it is still the cutest thing ever, if I do say so myself.

Haiku News

Burned body in trash
identified as former
Playboy model--yikes.

Newark TSA
agent left post, allowing
security breach.

Do we really need
our cars to read Twitter feeds
aloud as we drive?

No comments: