Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ohhh man...

So time got away from me again today. After 10PM lately my brain has been mush. I promise to put up a new poetry challenge tomorrow night; I just don't have the energy to do it tonight.

I am amazed at the beauty of this week's submissions for the poetry challenge. In addition, faithful reader and poster Paige has encouraged several of her children to submit rondeaus (rondeaux?) for one of my previous challenges. For now, please enjoy the snow poems here and the rondeaus here.

Finally, please, if you pray, pray for the people of Haiti. It was already among the most impoverished countries on Earth, and now it has suffered probably the largest natural disaster in my lifetime. If it is possible, please donate to the Red Cross's International Relief Fund, as my family has.

No comments: