Tuesday, June 21, 2011

They're back!

I think it's high time to reinstate Haiku News. I don't even know why I stopped doing them. I am also going to try and post at least a few times a week for the rest of the year, we'll see how that goes.

"Jackass" Ryan Dunn
wrapped his car around a tree;
don't drink and drive, kids.

In related news,
Ebert's comments on Dunn's fate
got his page removed.

Megan Fox was fired
from "Transformers" sequel by
linking Bay, Hitler.

"Lost" actor marries
teenage girlfriend; I'm sure they
have tons in common.

Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Haiku News,
Was saddened by its absence.
I humbly offer:

A deadly shocker:
To wake up and find yourself
At your funeral.


http://www.ky3.com/news/wpix-woman-wakes-up-at-her-own-funeral,0,4249885.story
-

cicely