2. The way he says "peez" and "tek you".
3. The way he sleeps on his tummy with his hands underneath his body.
4. He has started parroting things from me and off TV, leading to fun things like our "You OK Mommy?" exchange at least 10 times a day.
5. The way he says "Hewwo" to strangers when we're out on a walk.
6. The way his hair always has a little piece sticking up at a funny angle.
7. The way he snuggles into me when he's feeling sleepy.
8. Watching him explore his world with such wonder.
9. Now that he can say the word, discovering what a two-year-old considers beautiful. Like fire trucks.
10. The way he tries to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," even though he can't say all the words yet.