Friday, December 4, 2009

Funny kid.

I love what a personality my little boy is turning out to have. He will often approach the dog's food bowl, a no-no for him, and then shake his head and say, "No-o", then walk away from it. He had the same reaction with one of his books at bedtime tonight, prompting me to think he was tired enough to skip that one.

This evening, just before dinner, the boy had been wandering around playing with the toys that caught his interest as I talked with his father about our respective days. Finally, he planted himself between us, looked up at me, and screeched: "Uuuuuuuuuuu-puh!" Well, okay, sir! What a funny little dude.

Haiku News

Tom Brokaw involved
in fatal car crash in Bronx;
he and wife unhurt.

Despite total lack
of evidence, jury finds
Knox guilty--tragic.

Delaware U. grad
student discovers letter
Tom Jefferson sent.

No comments: