Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pressing "Save."

Things I want to remember:

How my three-year-old tucks in his Buzz or Woody stuffed figures and says, "There you go, nice and warm!" and how he gives kisses and hugs to his little brother.

How my sweet 10 month old boy shrieks in glee, how his winning smile always gleams when presented with a game of peek-a-boo, and how his velvety forehead feels under my lips as I kiss him above his sleepy eyes.

How my three-year-old is getting good at singing songs, particularly "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story. His version: "You've got a FRIEND in ME, you've got a FRIEND in ME. As the YEARS go BY, you NEver DIE." He will also fill in the instrumental line at the end. So cute.

How my baby is trying SO hard to crawl, but he still doesn't have much idea how. He is happiest lately when you set him on the floor, where he nearly immediately flops onto his stomach and settles into a combination of rolling and wriggling to get where he wants to go. It is remarkably effective.

No comments: