Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big boy.

I took the boy to get his hair cut again, since we are doing a family portrait session this weekend, and my husband noted when he got home from work that he doesn't look SO much older when we get his hair cut anymore. This may have resulted from it only being a month or so from the last time we got his hair cut instead of six weeks, but it could also be because he has simply gotten older looking anyway. Sigh, he is growing up so fast! As much as I am looking forward to it, I still think it might be the last remnant of his babyhood gone when he finally starts talking in longer sentences. It will be bittersweet for sure.

Haiku News

Amanda Knox hopes
that jury believes defense
claim evidence botched.

I kid you not here:
woman had mind-blowing sex:
she got amnesia.

No comments: