- After three days being dry in underpants, he came to me after wetting his pants less than an hour after he had gone on the potty. Sigh.
- He skipped his nap, and when I got in the room after my shower, he was in his brother's crib jumping up and down while his brother screamed with a blanket over his head.
- He screamed in my face at least three times.
- He hit me with a stick from his new drum.
- He pushed me and hit me, while laughing.
- He moved the pack n' play, and when I started to move it back, he shoved it very hard and knocked a timer off a nearby piece of furniture, breaking it.
- He climbed up on the kitchen table and shook pepper all over it.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Sometimes you're the bug.
A lyric of a song by Mary Chapin Carpenter springs to mind today: "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug." Today was a buggy sort of day. Here's the things I can remember that my toddler did today.