Things I Won't Miss:
- Avoiding caffeine, particularly lattes and frappuccinos.
- Getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom.
- Feeling slow and heavy.
- The end-of-pregnancy baby movements where most stretches and rolls are just uncomfortable.
- Braxton-Hicks contractions.
- Taking at least 3 separate movements to turn over in bed.
- Constant fatigue.
- My PUPPS rash, which has taken up residence in the new stretch marks on my belly.
- Being uncomfortable in nearly any position if in that position too long.
- Not being able to walk for very long without wanting to stop and sit or lay down.
- That thing little guy did last night where it felt like he was drilling into my cervix. OW.
Things I Will Miss:
- The feeling of sharing secret times with the little one, when he makes tiny movements only I know about.
- The gentler, Tai Chi type movements of earlier pregnancy.
- Watching my shape change to accommodate this new life.
- Indulging the occasional craving.
- Daydreaming about what this little one will look and be like.
- Having my older son come up and give my belly kisses and tell his baby brother he loves him.